1. Treat your Asda gift card like cash, lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. Please note your gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances.
2. Gift card balances can be protected by registering the card online at cards.asda.com (please have a live link)
3. Transactions may only take place at the checkout when your gift card is presented. The amount deposited or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt which you should keep.
4. The Asda gift card can be used in any Asda store within the UK and the balance on the card may be used for in-store purchases in full or part-payment (excluding third party concessions or products, petrol and lottery tickets) at any time whilst your card is valid. Unfortunately at this time you cannot use the card when shopping online.
5. Your card is valid for a period of 2 years from your last transaction. You will not be able to use your card after that date and any unused balance on your card will be lost.
6. Asda cannot be held liable for lost/stolen cards or any credit amounts on such cards.
7. Asda reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions that apply or discontinue the card scheme at any time.
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
9. No change can be given on the cards or the balance on the cards exchanged for cash.
10. Asda Stores will not keep money deposited on cards separate from its own funds. Card balances are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
11. Asda Gift Cards are issued by Asda Stores Ltd, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD.
12. Any queries? Check out our FAQ section or you can send us your questions at http://asdacards.co.uk/contacts
1. Treat this eGift like cash, lost or stolen eGifts cannot be replaced. Please note this eGift is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on the eGift balance.
2. You can protect the balance of your Asda eGift by registering it online at cards.asda.com
3. Your Asda eGift cannot be topped up at any time. Once the balance on the eGift is spent please dispose of the gift. To check the balance on your eGift go to cards.asda.com
4. The value on your Asda eGift is unique to the 16 digit number, duplicates have no additional value.
5. Your Asda eGift can be used in any Asda store within the UK and the balance on the card may be used for in-store purchases in full or in part-payment (excluding third party concessions or products, petrol and lottery tickets) at any time whilst the eGift is valid.
6. Transactions may only take place at the checkout when the eGift is presented. The amount left to redeem will be shown on the till receipt which you should keep.
7. This eGift is valid for a period of 2 years from your last transaction. You will not be able to use your eGift in store after that date and any unused balance on the eGift will be lost.
8. Asda cannot be held liable for lost/stolen eGifts or any credit amounts on such eGifts.
9. Asda reserves the right to amend the term and conditions that apply or discontinue the eGift programme at any time. Any notification of change will be displayed at the customer service desk in store and online at www.asda.com
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
11. No change can be given on the eGift or the balance exchanged for cash.
12. Asda stores will not keep money deposited on cards separate from its own funds. Card balances are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
13. Asda eGifts are issued by Asda Stores Ltd, Great Wilson Street, Leeds LS11 5AD
14. Any queries? See your in-store customer service team who will be happy to help.
1 Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Jordan Media. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Jordan Media. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
2 Accuracy of Content
Jordan Media Ltd has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website and at the discretion of Jordan Media. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT where applicable Jordan Media shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
3 Damage to your Computer
Jordan Media makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Jordan Media shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
4 Password/Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Jordan Media shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
6 Ordering Errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on "submit" on the final page of our ordering process.
7 Delivery Charges
These are stated in the delivery options section of our website.and appear in the final shopping basket prior to check out. Please refer to that section for full details.
8 Acknowledgment and Acceptance of your Order
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order. At this point the contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made on the terms set out herein and the contract shall be formed at the place from which our acceptance email is sent to you. If you have not supplied us with your email address, our confirmation of order page at the end of our ordering process will act as confirmation that we have received your order. You may print this page from the website to be kept for your own records.
9 Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Jordan Media or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10 Other Legal Notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
11 Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
12 Use of this Website from outside the UK
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Jordan Media makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13 Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. All contracts are concluded in English.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW
Copyright © Jordan Media Limited 2010. All rights reserved.